Nature, friends, art, paint, Pinterest, pets, sunsets, beaches, memories, laughter
- Event photographer —> 42,000
- Wedding photographer —> 34,500
- Pet photographer —> 36,700
- Photojournalist —> 30,500
- Fashion photographer —> 43,500
- Lifestyle photographer —> 44,500
- Portrait photographer —> 36,500
- Sports photographer —> 27,500
- Product photographer —> 39,500
- Forensics photographer —> 54,300
I can see myself working as a forensic photographer because cases and mysteries intrigue me. They make a good amount of money for just taking pictures and being in on all the action excites me. While it isn’t my dream job it is an area of work that I would pick if I had to.
Photojournalists capture images of events, people and incidents that can tell a story. They visit several locations to obtain the best photographs for their agencies, magazines, or documentary companies. They cover many important events such as the Olympics, national election, protests, and big events. Their equipment are a wide range of cameras and image enhancing equipment like artificial lighting, lenses, and filters.